Stand alone or multiple cabinet system for installation of electrical distribution, automation or process control solutions in situations when critical equipment needs for protection againts environmental influence.
ELK-SR heavy duty frame integrated body is designed to accommodate heavy loads. Strong hinged door can hold remarkable weight of equipment mounted on the door. Powder-coated, RAL 7035, IP 55, carbon-steel enclousure for indoor assembly. For aggressive environment stainless-steel version is available. Option for multi-cabinet array on request.
Main characteristics of the ELK-SR frame series:
- Frame integrated welded enclosure;
- Depth adjustable full size mounting panel slides in and out;
- 25 mm hole pattern allows various components and wide range of accessories to be mounted in three directions by height, width and depth;
- Available in AISI 304 and 316L stainless steel versions;
- Removable back panel is screwed on for easy access. Fan and filter units and cable handling are available like options;
- Consealed door hinges on the right by standard, can be changed to the left;
- Organic-glass door window is an option;
- Height up to 2200 mm, with 675 and 825mm, depth 357 and 507mm;
- Units are available as one door stand alone cabinet or coupled and array version.